7 Critical Skills To Design a High Converting Website Remarkably Well
These days, it isn’t enough to just have a website. In order to make a splash — and to keep…
We are a boutique graphic design and web design/development firm located in Arlington, VA. We pride ourselves on doing amazing design work, while always meeting deadlines and providing great service to our clients. We’ve been in business for 13 years, and are still thriving and growing. We work on a wide range of projects, everything from branding, annual reports to large scale websites. We are looking for someone who is very comfortable in wearing multiple hats, someone that can not only create awesome initial concepts but also can manage their own projects from start to finish.
You have at least 2+ years design agency experience that wants to work with a small team on a variety of projects. You are highly creative and very detail oriented. You can layout a multiple page report with ease and then switch gears to UX strategy and design on a website.
• 2+ years design agency experience, a Bachelors degree in a design-related field is required
• Can create inspiring designs on all platforms
• A team player and wants to collaborate with other designers
• Great communication and organizational skills, comfortable communicating with clients from start to finish on a project
• Desire to work on a range of project types, from branding, print, and web
• Great with project managing and working on tight deadlines
• Expert knowledge of adobe creative suite, in particular, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Keeps current with new design trends
• Open to design critiques as well as providing feedback to other designers
This position is for our Arlington, VA office. We are looking to hire in late February or early March. Interested candidates, please send your resume, cover letter, desired salary and portfolio link/PDF to [email protected] To be considered all four must be sent. We will reach out for the next steps if we feel you are a good fit, please no phone calls.