When Quarantine Ends: What the New Normal Looks Like in an Office Setting
When talk of a worldwide pandemic started, we were all wondering what was going on. Very quickly, schools were shutting…
Cohesive branding and a strong identity is important to any business, no matter what field, and consistent, thoughtful design is the fastest way to achieve a memorable brand. The design process can be a very exciting time for someone who is just getting started, but it can also be very stressful and overwhelming. There are so many moving pieces, so what is really going on behind the scenes to produce an eye catching, unique, and creative piece of collateral? After 10 years in business, our design process is a well oiled machine.
1. The key players: Us, the design, and you. From start to finish there are about 5 people at Top Shelf working on your project. That is a lot of creative brainpower!
2. Brainstorming: We love brainstorming! Our whole design team will get together and bounce ideas around, the good, the bad and the ugly, just to get it all out there.
3. Initial Designs: This is where it gets really fun for us as designers. We start to sketch and put all of our great ideas into action. See the photo above to see how a simple sketch transforms into an illustration in the final packaging!
4. Edits: This is where we tweak our initial work based on your feedback. We finesse the selected design until it is all you could have ever imagined.
5. Presenting the Final Design: This is the very best part! This is where we get to share the final piece with you. All of the hard work on both sides has paid off!