Do you want to do sales for an innovative and cutting-edge graphic design firm? How about base salary plus uncapped commission, medical benefits and matching retirement plan -- plus having the opportunity to work with awesome people in a creative environment? Sound good? Then Top Shelf is the place for you! Top Shelf Design is a boutique graphic design firm, which specializes in print design, web design and development. We are looking for entry level Junior Sales Executives. Responsibilities Include:
- Provide expertise when discussing graphic design options with current or potential clients.
- Generate prospects, leads and referral partners to transition these leads into meetings and closed sales.
- Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, networking, referrals to secure high-level appointments, execute a strategic sales process and manage the prospect from negotiation and to a sold contract.
- Manage and generate a sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for business development ensuring goals and objectives support the corporate strategy and business plan.
- Produce a successful sales record by achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota.
- Display excellent verbal and presentation skills, strong presence, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Display a professional and ethical representation of Top Shelf Design, LLC.
- Work with the entire team at Top Shelf Design, LLC to promote a unified effort and to ensure customer satisfaction.